Wear A Buddhist Jewelry To Help Finding Your Zen
Buddhist jewelry is a prayer bead or mala. Wearing it helps one find peace and Zen. Zen is the process of experiencing the absolute truth of life. Following are the significances of wearing this jewelry:
- It symbolizes popular Buddhist beliefs.
- Also, People wear it to remember the ideals of Buddha.
- It teaches of balance, harmony, enlightenment, and detachment in heart and soul.
- Comprises of symbolic stones and organic elements depending on their powers and energies.
- Wearing it helps one find peace, happiness, balance, and harmony in life.
- Wear it correctly to bring positive changes in life.
- It can be a ring, bracelet, pendant, or necklace.
The handmade wooden bracelet comprises 108 beads. It signifies the removal of 108 kinds of trouble. This Buddhist bracelet gives people confidence, hope, and joy. The multilayer bracelet is a long mala. The mala is ideal for keeping count while chanting a mantra or repeating a deity’s name. The bracelet is suitable for both men and women.
The bracelet comprises health wood with an elastic cord. It is light in weight, comfortable to wear, and take off. Also, it has a Chinese knot design in the center for peace and health. It comes in a convenient size of 6mmx 176mm. One can wear it as a bracelet or a necklace chain. Moreover, it is perfect for gifting to friends and families. It is ideal for expressing love, care, and best wishes.
How to wear it correctly:
- According to Taoism, left hand is considered as the right hand. Wearing the bracelet on the left side can stabilize people’s emotions. Also, it can relieve stress, improves sleep, and brings luck. It also wards off evil spirits.
- Wearing it on the right hand can make one feel at ease. Moreover, it makes one feel peaceful and sleep better.
A wooden meditation bracelet is simple jewelry with original designs. Its 108 beads are influential in bringing positive life force. Also, it helps in self-realization and focuses one’s attention. It also helps in achieving a state of peace. A bracelet is an essential tool for spiritual practice. It is a tool of meditation and a symbol of wisdom. The mala beads can be worn as a bracelet or as a necklace. This meditation bracelet serves the purpose of more than just jewelry.
It comprises of top-quality wood. The wooden polish beads are comfortable and smooth to wear. They do not get tangled in clothes. Also, it has an elastic cord, which helps to put it on quickly without falling off. The size of the bead is 8mm, and its length is 86cm. The bracelet looks antique but is also stylish.
The bracelet is ideal for counting mantras, chanting prayers, and meditation. Also, it is perfect for expressing personal beliefs and styles. It is the best gift for friends and family. One can wear it daily or for special occasions. Moreover, it is ideal for both men and women. Most importantly, it is suitable for all age groups.