Are you aware of the concept of throat chakra meditation? Is it difficult for you to be authentic within yourself? Does it bother you to communicate with others? Do you find it a problem to be real and honest with others and, most importantly yourself? Is there any misconception or miscommunication in your relationship? Is there any state of anxiousness during your conversations?
Well, all the above things signify that you require to have a balancing throat chakra.
Moreover, healing meditation and exercises help activate your throat chakra for restoring the potential of listening and expressing oneself honestly.
The fifth chakra in our body is the throat chakra or Vishuddha chakra. It resides on the mouth, tongue, neck, jaw, throat, and thyroid. Hence, the chakra relates to understanding anything and the ability to communicate.
Moreover, Vishuddha in Sanskrit signifies pure. The throat chakra relates to the ability to speak the inner truth of yours, and that too purely.
When this chakra gets out of balance, people find it difficult to stay true to themselves. They find it challenging to express their opinions, desires, and needs with themselves plus to others. The chakra has a connection with sound. So via the throat, sound travels into the air, and you can feel the vibration whose vibrations are there all over the body.
So throat chakra is all about communication and expression. Hence balance these two by throat chakra mediation.
The Fifth Chakra Indicates
- Throat Chakra
- Shodash Dala
- Kanth Padma
Throat Chakra Shade
Aquamarine blue or turquoise is the color of the throat chakra. Throat chakra energy’s auric color can even be seen as turquoise or smoky purple.
The symbolism of Throat Chakra Comprises:
- A circle containing sixteen petals
- A crescent along with a circle within it
- It is signified by a circle sometimes, that comprised a triangle that is pointing downwards. And in this triangle, in which another circle is inscribed.
- Petals’ color is personified as grayish lavender or smoky purple.
Burning of Vishuddha Incense Along With A Few essential oils – In this, aromatherapy contains strong healing properties that give you the power to feel about yourself.
In addition to this, for opening the throat chakra, burn the essential oils, ether incense, plus candles such as sage, eucalyptus, lavender, tree tea, clove, peppermint, cypress, jasmine, geranium, and frankincense.
Repeat Positive Confirmation Regarding Authenticity – The repetitive patterns of affirmations or confirmations bring about breaking old patterns. Further, it helps in creating new ones. For opening your throat chakra, one should repeat affirmations that relate to open communication plus authenticity.
Let’s say, with throat chakra meditation and repetitive affirmations, you can:
- Easily and confidently communicate.
- You will feel relaxing.
- Your mind will be in a relaxed state.
- You feel balanced in listening and speaking.
- A person will become an active listener.
- One can very comfortably speak out their true inner thoughts.
- Perform Postures That Activates Your Throat Chakra – Yoga helps connect your physical and spiritual body via postures known as Asanas.
- One can connect to breathe while a person holds asana. It will help people in releasing tension. Also, it brings a great flow of energy to the thyroid and throat part of the body.
- The poses of throat chakra include cat-cow, fish pose, shoulder stand, plow, camel, and lion’s breath.
Linking with your inner truth starts with a peaceful mind. Mindful meditation involves calm breathing that indicates a way of relaxing thoughts by paying attention to your breath.
Also, with every inhale, focus your mind thinking yourself about: breathing in. Further, with every exhale, have thought of breathing out.
When different disturbing thoughts, frustrations, or distraction arises, then feel and observe these feelings and calmly let them pass.
Five minutes of mindful breathing is much difficult than it may sound to you. In such a hectic schedule, where negativity resides so much, and people’s minds are full of thoughts, it is indeed difficult.
However, over time, mindful meditation becomes easier for you. It will help in bringing stillness and a sense of space to people’s minds. So, learn the throat chakra meditation, and get more closer to it to open and heal your throat chakra to get to your inner self.